Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trade Mark Office
Ben
post Dec 28 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Filing of Australian trade marks require an Australian address for service of notices etc. Most of our overseas customers trade mark clients, especially from America use my POSTAL address but recently a client from NZ found our physical address and submitted that Perth STREET address for service. If you are an international trade mark registration customer of ours please read a copy of the email below:

Hi John,
1. Please see attached notice of filing which I received at my Perth Western Australia address.
2. I will forward by email the next notices (estimated 6 months from now) to you and advise you when it is time to pay the Australian Trade Marks Office. I will also post by air mail your Australian Trade Mark certificate when it is received at my address in an estimated 9 months from now.
3. Since filing is in, you are now entitled to use the trade mark pending notation TM
4. When you get an opportunity with the Australia Trade Marks office, please up-date my address to:
Ben Grummels
Australian Trademarks Service Office Manager
POB 334
Scarborough
Western Australia 6922

My home/office has been 194 The Esplanade, Scarborough, 6019 for a decade but recently it was sold. Ive had the Post Office Box address for even longer. Using the POB is more reliable no matter where in the Perth area I might move my physical address to.

Have a prosperous 2009
Ben Grummels
www.trademarkregistrationaustralia.com

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 04:07 PM