IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have you seen our stolen car trailer?, we are about to leave on our lifetime dream when we discover ....
stolen dream
post Jul 31 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,336

My four children, husband and I were about to leave in 3 days for a life time adventure of travelling around Australia in a bus that my husband has spent the last 18mths building.
We woke up this morning to find our car trailer stolen, my husband build it himself and its not replaceable and also we realized it wasn’t insured!
My husband put blood sweat and tears into building this masterpiece and we cant go without a car trailer and just spent $30,000 to rebuild the motor for the bus(we discovered a oil leak the day we were scheduled to leave perth and have been waiting in Perth, home schooling the children for the last 4 weeks until it was fixed)

We are devastated and our dream has been shattered. We are farmers from Darkan and we leased our farm out to take this trip. I have spent the last 8 months organizing my business to work remotely on the bus to help finance the trip.

All I am asking is if someone in the community saw a car towing the trailer away.
Some one must have seen something as it is a huge 6 meter trailer with advertising stickers on the side.

It was stolen from Ritchie Way, Cloverdale on Friday night 30th July. Its 6.7 meters long, tandem axel with storage compartment at the front (a large satellite and other items were in the locked compartment)

Can you please help us any way possible.

You can call me on 0428 361146 or email dana@laundryball.com.au if you need more details

Kind regards
Dana

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 01:53 PM