Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jetstar Perth
Ben
post Oct 26 2009, 10:07 AM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

In Perth Jetstar gave me an itinerary which my house mate encouraged me to check a couple of nights before flying out of Perth to Bali to do web promotional consultation for a beach resort in Bali. I had people waiting for me at Bali airport and free hotel accommodation rearranged for the second time. I was supposed to have flown to Bali a couple of weeks before but the death of my partner got me to postpone my AirAsia flight. AirAsia were very good about it and gave me credit. I was very surprised when I discovered the Jetstar Perth departure airport terminal stated in my Jetstar itinerary was departing from the DOMESTIC terminal. My house mate said "Compass Airlines" used to fly to international destinations out of Perth's domestic terminal. When I presented my itinerary at the Jetstar Perth domestic terminal check in counter, the Jetstar staff told me my Jetstar itinerary was wrong and that my Jetstar flight from Perth was leaving from the international terminal. I said I'm going to catch a taxi to the international terminal and that I expected Jetstar to pay for the taxi. Jetstar Perth staff offered me a free Perth domestic terminal to Perth international terminal shuttle bus voucher/ticket. What they didn't tell me was the frequency nor speed the bus travelled at. There were no seats at the bus stop. The bus timing information announcement machine was not working.

Without a bus for 45 minutes my stress levels were rising. While the bus was travelling at the speed limit of 25km/hour towards the Jetstar check in counter at the Perth international terminal, I was on the phone to Jetstar Perth international terminal staff, insisting she get me on my Jetstar flight even if I had to carry all my baggage onboard. The bus arrived near the Jetstar checkin counter at the time the Jetstar flight from Perth was due to take off. I ran through the Perth international terminal building with paper work in hand with a helpful Jetstar employee. I felt bad getting on the Jetstar flight after it was due for take off with everyone waiting for me. I have never been so stressed in all my life thanks to Jetstar Perth.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2019 - 06:03 AM