> Two Fat Indians Perth, Indian Restaurant Perth
Ben
post Dec 1 2013, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Two Fat Indians Perth

Don't tell my Thai wife that Indian cuisine in Perth, which is mostly Punjabi, is my favourite food. I like Indian food in Perth better than from Indian restaurants in India.

Having lived on an island in the south Pacific for 10 years, goat became my favourite red meet. When I saw it not only on the menu of Two Fat Indians restaurant Perth recently, but as their Indian chef's special, I had to try. Not only was it the best Indian food in Perth but it was the best dish of food I've ever tasted, ever, any where in THE WORLD. Absolutely DELICIOUS.

2 Fat Indians atmosphere and service was top class. Near the "Must" wine bar and restaurant (also a good place to eat in Perth) Two Fat Indians, Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley is a must place to eat the best Indian food in Perth. Try the goat atop their specials menu. It is sooooo good, you will for sure be coming back to Two Fat Indians restaurant in Perth for more.

Phone Two Fat Indians Perth now on 9228 0720 or search "2 fat indians perth" or "two fat indians perth" to book online. Mid week we were able to get free parking in a Mount Lawley side street near Two Fat Indians restaurant.

Photos and video of Two Fat Indians restaurant and food coming soon.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 09:10 PM