Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Avon anyone?
kateavon
post Jun 3 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,088

Hi, I am an Avon Sales Representative here to help you with all of your makeup needs!

Not interested in makeup? I can help you too! We offer many products including skin care, fragrance, body, wellness, fashion, kids and gifts. We also have many items in the brochures just for MEN! If you would like to look through a brochure, please contact me, you can e-mail me to get a current brochure or for information about becoming an Avon representative.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
suthers
post Mar 26 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,778

There is now an excellent alternative to Avon, particularly in terms of a company which teaches you to build your business professionally without having to go door to door, purchase or drop brochures, or deliver stock.

If you would like:

• A business which has solid evidence of earnings
  • Support by real people right here in Perth who want to show you how to make a lot of money
  • Flexible working hours, whether you want to make a few $hundred extra, or dream of many $thousands extra
  • A range of genetic anti-aging products which have been developed in partnership with leading universities around the world

Then now is the time to check it out for yourself and see what you think. First stop, visit and view the video. This video was produced specifically for nail bar owners and has an emphasis on anti-aging for hands, but as you'll see, the results for faces are not possible with any other product. Click HERE to visit.

Not even the best plastic surgeon in the world could produce results like these.

Although previous business experience is definitely an advantage, if you are willing to take action, and willing to learn, we have the resources to help you build as big (or as small) as you wish.

Telephone Christine Sutherland on 9246 1977 in business hours to chat or arrange an appointment.

--------------------
"Knowledge is not enough, we must do. Willing is not enough, we must act." Bruce Lee
http://www.gymandsalonprofits.com -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 11:50 PM