> Concert Perth, Concert Date in Perth
Ben
post Feb 7 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Concert Review Perth

If you enjoyed a concert in Perth, here is the forum to tell Perthites and people in other following concert playing venues what you thought of the concert in Perth. If you're fortunate enough to see a concert before the performance comes to Perth, the Perth Concert Review forum is a place where you can tell Perth music lovers what to expect.

Three great concert performances on this summer concert date in Perth today prompted me to start the Perth Concert Review Forum. In reverse order of appearance:
  • Leonard Cohen: One of the greatest concerts I've ever seen in Perth.

I loved the way he smiled after each beautifully written song and the way with words how Leonard Cohen introduced his talented, supporting musicians and singers.
  • My favourite Australian musician, Paul Kelly with Dan Kelly playing electric ukulele.
  • Ukulele virtuoso Chuck Upu playing a semi-acoustic Tahitian shaped ukelele at the Waitangi Day consert at Mossman Park Perth.

I lived next door to his grandfather and grandmother on Aitutaki for a few years. Very confident, great spirited, solo performance before drumming for the Cook Island hula dancing team. Two electric ukulele star musicians in one day in Perth!

Postings should be in the public interest. Bagging concerts or musicians will be less likely to be approved by the moderator. Concert promoters are welcome to promote their concert coming to Perth free of charge in this, the most popular website about Perth. Photos and links back to concert promotion websites are free. If you want our Perth concert review writer and photo journalist to write a review about your Perth concert, you should send details of your Perth concert, including concert dates, to POB 334 Scarborough, 6922. If your Perth concert is in the future I recommend you add the Perth concert date to The Perth Concert Calendar free of charge.

The above Perth concert dates were all on 7th January 2009. I saw a good David Byrne concert at the Perth Zoo a few nights before. He was "burning down the house" with lively stage performances.

Concert Dates Perth

To concert going pedestrians: Please avoid road trauma.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 05:55 PM