Ben
post Jan 6 2011, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Life Insurance Perth

I found good life insurance cover in Perth

Life insurance is a misnoma. I'd better describe it as death insurance.

I recommend you contact a registered, recommended Perth life insurance broker for life insurance cover to care for your family after you're gone. Look for a life insurance company or broker with life insurance policies which can include income protection insurance. Don't sign life insurance contracts until you understand the fine print. Check life insurer's public disclosure statement (PDS).

Keep in mind there is a 14 day "cooling off" period for if you change your mind.

Check the Australian government's ASIC site www.fido.gov.au and or our directory with map of life insurance brokers in Perth near you.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Perth Planner
post Apr 30 2014, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,340

I think one of the most important things to do when deciding on life insurance is to get advice from someone who is not linked to the life insurance provider. That way they are free to compare features and prices from all the insurance providers with the objective of getting their client the best policy available.
If you see a financial planner then they should also explore whether you should have the insurance within your superannuation; this may provide tax and cashflow benefits.
Other than Death Insurance people should also consider Trauma Insurance.

--------------------
Chris Cornish
Principal [url="http://www.avantfinancial.com.au"]Financial Adviser[/url] - Avant Financial Services
B. Comm (Economics), Adv Dip Financial Services (FP)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 12:32 PM