Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free Beach Concert, Ian Moss
Ben
post Feb 22 2009, 11:32 AM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The best things in life are free. I've always put beautiful environments such as Scarborough Beach, one of the world's best beaches, in that category but the GREAT free beach concert featuring Ian Moss singing many Cold Chisel songs, at sunset on a warm summer's night at Scarborough Beach was a highlight following a hot, humid summer's day. The breeze was refreshing. I spotted Scarborough friends on the way to the concert and in the crowd. I regret not forcing my 12yo to come with me. He missed a perfect bit of iconic Australian music, on a perfect night, in a perfect beach amphitheatre.

A large crowd danced on sand at the Scarborough Beach Amphitheatre in front of Ian Moss and his talented band. They clapped and sang along to real Australian great favourite songs such as "Saturday Night".

I only had my still camera. The sound is OK but the video clip is average quality.

The crowd whistled, clapped and shouted for more of "Mossy". After the encore, the City of Stirling set off impressive fireworks from Scarborough Beach. I don't know how Perth pyro-technicians so skillfully explode skyrockets just at the moment they reach their zenith.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 05:56 PM