> Books Perth
Ben
post Jan 29 2009, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Books Perth

Text books in Perth for my son entering year 8 had sold out so I started this forum to connect sellers of books such as text books with buyers of books in Perth. After seeing the crowd at text book shop in Perth, I searched online and discovered that the biggest online book seller in the world and the biggest online book seller in Australia, sold out of the science text book, maths text book and atlas, my student son needs. The high uniform/bookshop was also out of the required high school text books so I placed an order for text books online in Perth in the hope of the largest online book shop in Australia restocking these text books for high schools in Perth, including delivery, before high schools in Perth start their school year.

If you're a desperate parent like me not wanting your child to fail school because of lack of text books, feel welcome to post your message requesting the title of the books you want on this website. Record your registered username and password so you can delete or edit your message once your book sale or book buying deal is complete.

Perth Books Forum Sponsor: www.workfromhomeperth.mobi

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
darestreet
post Feb 9 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,325

QUOTE (Ben @ Jan 29 2009, 04:23 PM) *
Books Perth

Text books in Perth for my son entering year 8 had sold out so I started this forum to connect sellers of books such as text books with buyers of books in Perth. After seeing the crowd at text book shop in Perth, I searched online and discovered that the biggest online book seller in the world and the biggest online book seller in Australia, sold out of the science text book, maths text book and atlas, my student son needs. The high uniform/bookshop was also out of the required high school text books so I placed an order for text books online in Perth in the hope of the largest online book shop in Australia restocking these text books for high schools in Perth, including delivery, before high schools in Perth start their school year.

If you're a desperate parent like me not wanting your child to fail school because of lack of text books, feel welcome to post your message requesting the title of the books you want on this website. Record your registered username and password so you can delete or edit your message once your book sale or book buying deal is complete.

Great concept to bring text book sales out into the open - it always seems to be the domain of an elite few sellers and buying and selling second hand seems to be dependant on people you know in the same school in the year above or below. Unortunately this year our school changed texts so we couldn't sell to our trusty neighbour with a child the year below my daughter.
So I have a copy of MATHS QUEST 2 with CD to sell. New they are about $65, condition is ok will sell for $15 plus postage.

+Quote Post
Jen
post Aug 1 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,112

QUOTE (darestreet @ Feb 9 2009, 12:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Ben @ Jan 29 2009, 04:23 PM) *
Books Perth

Great concept to bring text book sales out into the open - it always seems to be the domain of an elite few sellers and buying and selling second hand seems to be dependant on people you know in the same school in the year above or below. Unortunately this year our school changed texts so we couldn't sell to our trusty neighbour with a child the year below my daughter.
So I have a copy of MATHS QUEST 2 with CD to sell. New they are about $65, condition is ok will sell for $15 plus postage.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th March 2017 - 05:50 AM