IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduction to Mining Industry Based in Perth, Introduction Mining Industry Perth Based
Ben
post May 21 2004, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The Perth Mining Forum is sponsored by www.miningconsultants.net and PPM Global, experienced, can do, minerals process plant commissioning engineers and metallurgists

Photo of PPM Minerals Processing Plant Commissioning Engineers in Indonesia

Posting of mining messages and pictures < 555 pixels, by linking from other sites, is free.

Please, no personal attack or abuse. For now the Perth Mining Forum is open to guests but should abuse be reported, guest posting will be banned as would posting by registered users who abuse their permission to post. Registration details will remain confidential, never being sold or distributed to 3rd parties.

Many Western Australian mining companies are Perth based. Having lived and worked in Kalgoorlie and Laverton for a number of years, I don't want to keep this mining, networking service out of the reach of RARA. A special hello goes out to my former colleagues at the Western Australian School of Mines in Kalgoorlie.

Thank you to Mick of Cossack Resources Pty Ltd for your huge support, for without it this Perth Mining Forum would not be here to serve the networking needs of the Western Australian mining business and its people.

Many mining consultants in Perth fly in fly out of Perth to mine sites and mining exploration areas of Western Australia.
Advertising for for mining consultants in Perth and mining contractors and companies is free in this Perth Mining Forum. There is a small investment for advertising on the Mining Consultants Perth web page. It's 75% discount off the market PPC rate. All advertisers get a free linked pin on the new Mining Map. See the Mining Map for locations of Perth and international mining company mine sites, exploration tenements, offices and processing plants.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 02:09 AM