> Department of State Development, Perth
Ben
post Jan 5 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Department of State Development

will begin on January 1, 2009 to provide clear leadership across Government and throughout industry. Premier and State Development Minister Colin Barnett said the new department would work to attract wealth-generating private sector projects, coordinate strategic public sector infrastructure projects and assist the development of economic strategies that promote development. “As Premier of Western Australia and leader of a State Government committed to economic growth, I have made investment and major project success my direct responsibility,” Mr Barnett said.

“Western Australia’s vast mineral, energy and agricultural resources, coupled with our close proximity to Asia Pacific, gives WA immense opportunities. “Seizing these opportunities will enable us to increase WA’s already significant contribution to the Australian economy.”

The Department of State Development was created from a restructure of the previous Department of Industry and Resources (DOIR which was one of my clients). The department will be headed by Director General of DOIR Anne Nolan who will move across to her new office in Perth in 2009.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 07:44 PM