Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Robert Juniper
Ben
post Dec 21 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Perth artist Robert Juniper died in his sleep at 2.30 this 21st December. For him the world has indeed come to an end but his wonderful art lives forever. He was well looked after and not in pain, Something to die for.

Robert Juniper's Australian landscape inspired art is not only beautiful but a treasure, highly valued in private collections and public art galleries world wide.

Photo above of Bob and I after lunch together near Darlington.

We spent time camping in the Gascoyne and Murchison regions of Western Australia; in places like river beds near Mt Augustus station. I remember going to the Landor Races with Bob. He was my friend and art teacher. Bob used to drive me to school in his bright red Morgan sport car. By coincidence I was in the same Perth hospital at the same time with Bob a few years ago. I used to bring him comfort food and magazines.

Bob was a kind, generous man, giving me a predominately grey oil painting which unfortunately was stolen after an art thief smashed a big glass window to break in. I treasure the print he gave me, admiring it when I go to where it's hidden. A few years ago I bought the domain name www.perthartist.com so go and have a look at the beautiful art of Robert Juniper (IM)

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2020 - 09:28 AM