> Darlington Perth, Darlington Perth
Ben
post Apr 3 2006, 08:25 AM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

DARLINGTON Perth

Hi to all my Darlington friends. I've started this topic (thread) to see if there is any interest in using the Perth Forum for improving communication of news information throughout Darlington. It is the least I can give back for all the fun years of growing up in the Darlington community.

Things that linger in my mind about Darlington were:
Playing ruck rover for the Darlington primary school football team and the fun games in the mud of Darlington oval.
Picnics and swimming in the Hellena River.
Darlington Arts Festival, Watching plays of the Darlington theatre players in the Darlington Hall.
Sculpting clay faces on the banks of small streams in Darlington.
Running and bicycle riding down Allistry Road and the bush.
Horse riding in Darlington.
My parents' arty friend: Bob, George, Pippa, Brian, Steve, etc. Some of these Darlington artist are no longer there but my memory of them still is.
Our wooden house on the side of the hill in John Street. Jan my beautiful neighbour and good private instructor.
Midland 322 bus from high school.
Kite flying on the oval and watching cricket matches on Darlington oval.
My Darlington friends: Lance, John & Jeff, Philip etc.

Anyhow that's enough of the past. Now let's look to the future with messages about Darlington issuse now and in the future. It's free. Please avoid abuse and if you do have some complaint, please leave out peoples' names. Right or wrong, people have children and their family name should never come up with negative comments a long time into the future by seach engines which do spider the PerthPerth forum and Perth Calendar

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 07:34 PM