IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Education Solution for Company that Pays!, Ever wonder whether education will bring benifit to your organisation?
Jonathan
post Aug 21 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,879

We are currently trying to introduce a new kind of education for business and career people that pays.

Ever wondered whether you should sponser one of your staff to an education course? Paying for admission for your employee to attend a conference? Not sure who you should sponsor? Not willing to pay few thousand's of doller on education without knowing whether you and your organization will benefit?

Wait no more, here is your solutions, we provide you with an education platform where you and your work force will learn from famous speakers like Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich dad Poor dad), Dr John Gray (Author of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus), Joe Girard (world record in Sales), Brain Tracy, Anthoni robins and much more.

Not sure whether you will gain a benefit in sponsoring your workforce for an education course? With this platform, you will see a direct revenue from people you sponsor. Why do surveys and performance appraisal to see whether an employee or yourself have improve from learning when we provide you with Actual Figures (Cash).

For more information please contact me at selfimprovement@tpg.com.au or call me at 0423411717 (After working hours). I will be more than happy to have a meeting at your office or home to go through the entire education and payment system if required.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 06:56 PM