> Noise Abaitment
Ben
post Oct 12 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Noisy Vehicles Perth

Many residence in Perth live near a street on a hill in a Perth suburb.
I do and it shits me that Police never do anything about deliberate noise disturbance as hoons noisily accelerate up Karrinyup Road. Same case up Brighton Road and thousands of Perth streets deliberately made noisy by careless hoons.

Is the Minister of Police in the back pocket of Harley Davidson motorbike importers? These are nice bikes but because MOST are driven noisily they either don't come out of the shop with enough baffles in the exhaust or they get modified after, with engine exhaust extractors which don't comply with Australian standards, and therefore deserve a yellow sticker for too much noise. Either way they and many modified cars such as those stupid modified Skylines make too much noise, too often on Perth streets. Our house is well setback from the street yet when hoons race up the hill, we can't hear a conversation nor anything which might be important.

Successive Ministers of Police have ignored the issue of noise pollution on Perth roads. I hope with public support noisy, hoon behaviour and reckless driving become political issues before the next elections.

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 05:52 AM