Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Financial Planners
Perth Planner
post Apr 30 2014, 08:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,340

It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to accumulate money; regardless of whether this is inside or outside of the superannuation environment. If a knowledge of economics, the financial system, the tax system and investment options isn't your line of work, you're probably going to need to speak with a financial planner/adviser at some point.
But who?
Even if your friend has recommended someone, I sChinese forum SPAM Chinese forum SPAM Chinese forum SPAM Chinese forum SPAMest you let google be your friend and do your own research. The first thing to find out is who has licensed the financial planner; is it an institution which may only be wanting a distribution channel for their own products, or is it an independently owned entity? You need to read this to fully understand how independently owned financial planners are in the minority; but an essential minority.
The next most important thing is to ensure you speak with at least two or three different planners. I expect my relationship with clients to last for either the rest of my working life or the rest of their life. And to date, this has held true. Your relationship with a financial planner will last a very long time and it is important to at least meet with a few before you decide on one. No one planner is suitable for all people; you need to find someone you trust, can relate to and have faith in their skills and expertise.
After the above, your trusted financial planner can advise you on!
All the best, Perth Planner

--------------------
Chris Cornish
Principal [url="http://www.avantfinancial.com.au"]Financial Adviser[/url] - Avant Financial Services
B. Comm (Economics), Adv Dip Financial Services (FP)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 07:48 PM