Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Retirement Perth
Ben
post Oct 2 2011, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Maximum Perth Enthusiast

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I'm approaching retirement in Perth so I've added this Perth Retirement Forum in Perth to help with questions and answers such as benefits for retirees in Perth, minimum age of retirement etc.

While the minimum age of retirement in Perth for me is 65 seniors benefits start kicking in at age 60. For example at a Perth train station recently I discovered I can get discount travel on Perth public transport at age 60.

Having a new baby in Thailand recently means I'll have to keep working till I drop while my friends are enjoying their retirement such as travel. While taking care of my pregnant wife and new baby for 4 months in Thailand I experienced opportunity for Perth retirees to escape Perth's winter. Through my wife I bought land and had a new house built in Thailand. Not only is Thai food amazingly cheap and delisious but so to are Perth winter escape house and land packages. Virgin and Tiger airlines fly Perth to Phuket direct. My retired friend Guy got a special deal of $150 Phuket to Perth. Phuket to cheap living in north east Thailand is about $40 with AirAsia.

Minimum Retirement Age Perth for Age Pension

Retirement Criteria Thailand

Retire to Warm Peaceful Rural Tropical Thailand, Cheap House and Land Package: PROPERTY THAILAND
Living the dream, sharing the dream.

Retirement Village Perth

--------------------
Ben, Skype "Perth-", Western Australia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thailand
post May 14 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,229

i live in thailand and can help you search for retirement accommodation in thailand
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:45 AM